- Fully licensed a la carte restaurant which is open for breakfast and dinner from 07:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. and 18:00 p.m. to 21:00 p.m. respectively.
- Shop where curios and basic commodities may be purchased between 07:30 a.m. and 20:00 p.m.
- Interpretive Centre
- Washing machine and tumble drier in the camping site. Tokens are available at reception for R10.
- Picnic, braai and ablution facilities for day visitors at Bulkraal picnic site.
- Doornhoek picnic site in the game viewing area.
- Swimming pool for resident guests only.
- Public telephone
The town of Beaufort West is 12 kilometres away from the rest camp, with shops, a golf course, pharmacy, fuel station, hospital, bowling green, and the Chris Barnard Museum.
Wildlife to be seen: